Personal Injury Practice Areas
Our San Jose Personal Injury Attorney Represents Accident Victims
Any kind of accident, from an unexpected fall to a car accident to an injury from a dangerous product, can turn your life upside down in a matter of seconds. You may suddenly find yourself facing a long recovery and mounting medical bills, and you may be unable to return to work for some time. All of this can impose a serious economic burden on you and your family. However, if someone else caused your injuries, then you may be able to file a personal injury claim to recover compensation. San Jose personal injury attorney Braid Pezzaglia devotes much of his practice to representing injury victims in California. If you need assistance after any type of accident, then contact us today.
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Personal injury attorney Braid Pezzaglia represents a wide range of injury matters in California. Our law firm can assist with cases involving:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents. We represent injury victims after car accidents, truck crashes, motorcycle wrecks, bicycle accidents and pedestrian injuries. Additionally, we have experience with light rail accidents, boating injuries and rideshare accidents.
- Premises Liability. If you sustain injuries on someone else’s property, then we can help you hold the property owner accountable. Common premises liability claims involve slip and fall accidents and dog bites.
- Catastrophic Injury. Some injuries are so severe that they drastically impact the rest of your life. We represent catastrophic injury claims involving brain injuries, spinal cord damage, extensive burns and birth injuries.
- Defective Products. In general, product manufacturers are responsible for the injuries and damages caused by defective items. This includes defective medication and tainted food, causing food poisoning.
- Work Site Accidents. Construction accidents can be particularly devastating, and victims may be able to file multiple claims.
- Wrongful Death. If a severe accident causes your loved one’s wrongful death, then our attorneys can help you hold the liable party accountable.
- Insurance Bad Faith. We can help you if an insurance company wrongfully denies your claim
How Much Does a San Jose Personal Injury Lawyer Charge?
In California, personal injury attorneys represent clients on a contingency fee basis. This means that you will not receive a bill for our services until we get a settlement or judgment in your favor. You pay nothing up front; if we take your case, then we also take on the financial risks. Additionally, if your case is unsuccessful for any reason, then you will not owe us any attorney fees at all. You only pay if your case is a success.
Once we negotiate a fair settlement or win a judgment on your behalf, then we will receive a percentage of that award for our fees. In most cases, the court will deduct this percentage automatically – you may never even have to write a check. The percentage will depend on our contract, which we will thoroughly discuss when you become a client. In some cases, the liable party may even be responsible for paying your attorney fees.
If you have any questions or concerns about attorney fees or contingency fee arrangements, then feel free to contact us. San Jose personal injury attorney Braid Pezzaglia is ready and willing to explain how attorney fees work.
Questions? Contact Our San Jose Personal Injury Attorney Today
The Law Offices of Braid Pezzaglia offers a free consultation to discuss your personal injury claim. When you come into our office, our San Jose personal injury attorney will evaluate the circumstances of your situation. If we are unable to assist you, then we may be able to guide you in the right direction. Call our office at (408) 650-8955 or contact us online to schedule a no cost case evaluation.