Meet Our San Jose Personal Injury Lawyer
Born in San Francisco, he is a fifth generation Californian. He grew up engaged in competitive swimming, tennis, tae kwon do and classical piano. He achieved the rank of Eagle Scout, was a Brownsea leader, and was a local representative in jamborees in both Fort A.P. Hill, Virginia and Sydney, Australia. Additionally, he served as a Eucharistic minister. Mr. Pezzaglia studied Business Administration at the University of California, Riverside where he earned his Bachelor’s of Science. His diverse background has aided him in establishing a strong connection with his clients, resulting in a litany of positive testimonials.
Legal Education and Professional Experience
Community Involvement and Associations
Mr. Pezzaglia has also volunteered his time as an invited lecturer to local students, offering his perspective of personal injury litigation. He also assisted with Santa Clara University’s legal clinic, mentoring law students on their active cases. Additionally, he has actively participated in the County Bar Association’s Civil Practice Committee, offering insight to the local judges and court system as to case handling and other procedural significance. His experience working within the San Jose legal community has helped him develop qualities that all of the best personal injury lawyers possess.
Memberships and Appointments
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- Civil Practice Committee – Member
- Judiciary Committee – Member; judicial candidate background investigator
- Service Members Civil Relief Act – Panel member to assist/represent deployed military with pending civil lawsuits
- Fee Arbitration Committee – Neutral arbitrator
- Civil Early Settlement Conference – Neutral arbitrator
- High School Mock Trial – Scoring Judge
- Mountain View Whisman School District
- Measure G Bond Oversight Committee – Vice Chair
- Ryland Mews Homeowners Association Board of Directors – Vice President