Driving Directions From Milpitas, California
Braid Pezzaglia and his firm represent personal injury victims who have been hurt by the negligence of another person or entity in San Jose, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Milpitas and the surrounding areas. Our office is only about 10 miles from downtown Milpitas, and there are a couple easy driving routes you can take to get to our office. You can also take the Valley Transportation Authority (VTA) bus. See these directions below:
Via I-880 South
- Start from I-880 South in Milpitas toward San Jose.
- Take I-880 South toward San Jose until you reach exit 1C for Stevens Creek Boulevard.
- Take the exit, and keep right toward signs for North Monroe Street.
- Merge onto North Monroe Street.
- From North Monroe Street, turn left onto Forest Avenue.
- Law Offices of Braid Pezzaglia will be on the right at 2375 Forest Avenue.
- Our office is directly across the street from Westfield Valley Fair mall.
Via I-680 South and I-280 North
- Start from I-680 South in Milpitas toward San Jose
- Take I-680 South and continue onto I-280 North toward San Jose.
- Take the exit for Stevens Creek Boulevard.
- Turn right onto Stevens Creek Boulevard.
- Then, take a left onto Di Salvo Avenue.
- From Di Salvo Avenue, take a left onto Forest Avenue.
- You will pass O’Connor Hospital on your right.
- Law Offices of Braid Pezzaglia will be on the right of the street at 2375 Forest Avenue, directly across the street from the mall.
Via VTA Bus Route 59 or 60 to the Valley Fair Transit Center
Once you reach VTA Valley Fair Transit Center, follow these directions:
- Starting from the VTA Valley Fair Transit Center, walk east on Forest Avenue.
- At the North Baywood Avenue intersection, cross the street at the light. Our office is on the corner.
- Our office is directly across the street from Westfield Valley Fair mall at 2375 Forest Avenue.