Law Offices of Braid Pezzaglia is a proud supporter of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS). The LLS is a global 501(c)3 nonprofit organization in the fight against blood cancer. Its mission is to “cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease, and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.”
LLS’s pillars include:
- Research. Since 1949, LLS has invested nearly $1.3 billion in blood cancer research.
- Education and support. LLS provides free education and support to patients and families dealing with blood cancer.
- Policy and advocacy. LLS works toward policy changes that provide easier access to care for patients and their families and support the development of new cancer treatments.
The firm’s donation funds lifesaving research and services to patients and their families.
On the LLS website, you can learn more about The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and its mission.
How Can I Support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society?
There are many ways you can help support LLS. A few ways to support the organization on its mission include:
- Donation options. Donation options include a one-time donation, monthly giving, employee matching gifts, and more.
- Fundraising. You can get involved in an LLS fundraising event or create your own fundraiser for LLS.
- Volunteer. You can give the gift of your time and talent to advocate for LLS. You can learn more about potential volunteer opportunities here.
You can learn more about ways you can help on the LLS website.
About Law Offices of Braid Pezzaglia
Law Offices of Braid Pezzaglia serves San Jose, Santa Clara County, and the surrounding areas, offering experienced representation to personal injury victims. Founder Braid Pezzaglia has over 20 years of experience in personal injury law and civil litigation.
We love supporting local organizations in our community, like the Morgan Autism Center in San Jose and Friends of Stevens Creek Trail. We also are proud supporters of national and global organizations like LLS. You can see more of our past sponsorships on our blog.